Teething

Brayden is teething...again! I know this is going to last until he's 3 or something, but still. These weeks are just so hard! I don't know which teeth are cutting but his attitude has definitely changed for the worse! He is grumpy, tired, doesn't have an appetite (which for him is phenomenal), always is chewing on his fingers, has a runny nose, and has a slight fever. He won't take naps and he is super clingy. Sounds fun huh? I just hope that we are on the downhill slope of this because I am getting worn out!

4 comments:

Darren and Traci said...

Oh the joys of teething! Every mom can relate on that one. At least it will pass soon but it sucks dealing with a cranky kid in the midst of it.

Kate said...

Kim- I totally feel your pain- Mallori is STILL teething it's been over a MONTH!! All four of her top teeth are coming in at once- only one has poked through. Grr! No fun at all!

Verenice said...

Don't worry, this too shall pass.

Haden's Family said...

I know how you feel. Haden has four new teeth all coming in at once. Yuck! This will make for a total of 16 now. Guess what? We might be coming towards your neck of the woods in August.

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...