Update


Brayden is turning 1 in 19 days. I can’t believe it! This past year has flown by so fast! Just this past week, Brayden started realizing that he can stand up by himself without holding on to things. He usually only stands for like 5 seconds and then falls to the ground, not because he needs to but I think he gets scared or thinks “what am I doing?” Anyway, last night, just out of nowhere he stood up, stayed there for like 30 seconds, squatted and picked up a toy, then stood back up without holding on to anything or falling! He stood for another 30 seconds or so then decided he wanted to sit. It was amazing! It was like something switched in his head and he just got it. It was crazy. Sean said that he could tell he was thinking about walking but “how am I supposed to pick up this foot when I need it to stand on?” It was really cool to see.

I had my 16.5 week appointment yesterday for the baby. The heartbeat was at 140. I had to get my lab work done which is always no fun but I did a good job :) I was able to schedule the appointment to get the ultrasound to figure out the gender! It’s May 29th…so I can’t wait until then! It’s funny that my half way mark is the same week as Brayden’s 1st birthday...that’s a little insane...

1 comment:

Ksenia said...

It is insane. But you'll do great! Once they are old enough to play together, you'll get some "Kim time".

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...