Girlfriends!

On Friday, two of my girlfriends from Enumclaw were driving to central Oregon to visit a friend. They stopped in Portland and Brayden and I got to eat lunch with them. It was so much fun! We went to Sweet Tomatoes, which was so good! It was all of our first time but it was yummy! After lunch we went to the temple and took pictures since it was just down the street. Then, since I had Brayden, I went home, but they stayed and went through a session. I wish I could have gone with them! Oh well...It was just so great to see them again for a little bit! Thanks again Rachel and Michelle!
Rachel and Michelle

Brayden, Me, Rachel and Michelle


Michelle and Brayden

Michelle and Brayden again

Brayden in the Atrium. He had fun crawling around in there!

1 comment:

Darren and Traci said...

So much fun being able to hang out with "the girls" too bad you guys don't live around here it would be nice to have another mama to spend the day with

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...