1. I have a twin brother, whom I adore.
2. I have a 10 1/2 month old son, and a baby on the way

3. Not very many people know that I'm expecting again
4. but I am 13 weeks along
5. I love Italian food

6. I love reading
7. and scrapbooking
8. and vinyl lettering
9. I love movies that leave you with that "feel good" feeling

10. I had the same address my entire life until I went to college
11. and the same phone number
12. I grew up on 5 acres in the foothills of Mt. Rainier

13. with 8 siblings
14. We were spoiled with awesome memories, though not with very many "things"
15. We grew up hiking, camping, snow caving,
16. backpacking, sleeping under the stars,
17. and having parties at our property with easily 30 friends on a Friday night "just cuz"
18. I'm extremely ticklish
19. and I have an irrational fear of being strangled
20. I HATE it when people touch my neck, even my husband.
21. I used to be so ticklish that my dad could tickle me from across the room by saying "Kimberly, I'm tickling the bottom of your feet!"
22. 22 is my favorite number
23. probably because my birthday is on the 22nd
24. and August is my favorite month
25. probably because my birthday is in August
26. and the fact that summer is my favorite season by far
27. because I am always cold.
28. I knew I was going to marry Sean after the first day I met him

29. even though he had red tips in his bleached blonde hair
30. I have only been 1 place tropical
31. Costa Rica
32. and I will go back again someday!
33. My DREAM vacation is Tahiti. Staying in an over the water bungalow, with a glass floor

34. so you can see the blue water and fish beneath your feet
35. I will never go skydiving
36. Not even if I got paid $1000 to do it.
37. I used to chew on my hair when I was a kid
38. My sister told me that if I chewed on my hair, bats would come and eat it in the middle of the night
39. I quit chewing on my hair.
40. I grew up 3 hours from the Canadian border
41. but went for the first time when I was pregnant with Brayden
42. I have never been East of West Yellowstone (except for Costa Rica)

43. but I would love to travel
44. Especially to Europe
45. I don't like broccoli
46. or onions
47. Since I've met Sean I've tried my first avocado, artichoke, Thai food, Taco Bell,
48. and I love all of them
49. I love to sing
50. but am not very good at it
51. I love to play the piano

52. but wish I were better at it.
53. My junior year I could bench 125,
54. and I weighed 120.
55. I love to swing dance
56. I admire my mom more than any other person on this earth today or ever
57. I love being creative
58. and I love to talk on the phone

59. I have many fond memories of growing up
60. Including building forts, chopping down trees with machetes
61. and having lemonade stands at the bottom of our driveway.
62. My family has a huge debate going about whether it was ketchup or salsa.
63. We've fought about it so many times, I don't even remember what my own memory is

64. even though it was me that it flew all over as my brother was shaking it.
65. The first 11 years of my life were lived in a single wide mobile home
66. and there were 8 kids and my parents living in there before we got our modular home.
67. We only got birthday parties every 4 years, so 4th, 8th, 12th and 16th birthdays.
68. I hated it, but looking back, I will probably do the same for my kids
69. My parents were very diligent in the Gospel
70. I don't ever think there was a Monday night that we didn't have Family Home Evening
71. Mostly they were lessons, that my parents taught at first, then we taught as we got older
72. but very rarely we got to go swimming
73. or jump on the trampolines as an entire family.
74. I have an amazing family Heritage
75. There is no "Harston" in this world that I am not related to

76. My dad's ancestors crossed the plains as Pioneers.
77. Immigration from Sweden, Norway, Scandinavia, Scotland, and many other European countries.
78. I got 2nd place in the school Geography Bee in 5th grade
79. out of 35 contestants
80. I lost to a 6th grader.
81. I did my 7th grade History Day report on Harriet Tubman and the underground railroad

82. and have a lot of respect for what she and other slaves had to go through
83. I earned my Associates degree in December of 2006 from BYU-I
84. I loved going to school at BYU-I
85. That is where I met Sean
86. and I played on the girls flag football team and loved it
87. My family is EXTREMELY close

88. We are all each others best friends.
89. My dad used to clip our toenails for us
90 and still to this day, I don't like to do it. But, seeing as its a necessity, it gets done.
91. But I am fortunate enough to have a husband that spoils me sometimes and does it for me.
92. My older sister is my biggest confidante next to my husband
93. I talk really fast
94. especially when i get nervous
95. I have never broken a bone
96. and I can do cool tricks with my tongue.
97. I have a heart shaped birthmark on side.
98. My twin brother and I used to be worst enemies
99. and now we are as close as possible
100. I named my son after him.
2 comments:
That was crazy.... I know so much about you now.
AND... congratulations, officially. Not sure if you wanted people to know, but Dan knew and told me... and I didn't say anything. But, now that it's out there! CONGRATS! I am excited for you!
We gotta hurry to catch up ;)
JUST KIDDING
YOU ARE PREGNANT!?!?!?!?!?! WOW Congrats! Can we get together please?
Post a Comment