This is my Dad, in his awesome Sailor's hat. The kids got this for him for his birthday and its so awesome that he wears it!! He's pretty much the coolest Dad EVER! I love you Daddy!
Sean and Brayden, walking on the beach
This is my (almost) 86 year old Grandma. This was her first time kayaking and she loved it!
This is my mom and my grandma out in the kayak.
My brother William, sister Natalie and Me! (This is the only picture I'm in, and I have food in my mouth! Oh well, that's what I get for being behind the camera all the time I suppose. I should learn from this...)
This is my Dad out in his tiny little sail boat. I call this shot the "Lego Man" because he looks like a little lego guy in a lego boat in a bathtub or something.
Sean and Brayden resting in the shade
My brothers Scott and Kyle kayaking
My brothers Keith and Kyle rowing (Keith was rowing in another boat but he kept getting caught in the current so he hopped in with Kyle and they are towing the other boat behind.)
The gorgeous view of Mt. Rainier. And as usual, the pictures don't do it justice!
My mom and sister Natalie coming in after kayaking from Owen's Park to Vashon Island. My dad got out his map software afterwards and figure they kayaked 3.82 miles round trip.
My sisters Natalie and Heather, enjoying the kayak.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment