Playing with my camera







4 comments:

Courtney B said...

I really like the first picture of Brayden... he looks way old though. But it is great!!!

Claire said...

Oh my gosh! Those look SO GOOD!! You are seriously getting the hang of the camera way faster than I am. I can't wait till you come visit me and do a photo shoot of Cecelia!! :D

Parkin Family said...

Wow! Your camera rocks! I'm so glad you were able to get another one. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm excited for you!

Diane said...

NICE WORK! I am so glad you were able to get the camera you wanted. Good choice. We feel spoiled here in Washington with all of the pix you send out. Keep it up!

Love you loads . . . mom

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...