Brayden is getting so big these days! And he doesn't like to wear clothes...so the past 3 days since we haven't left the house...he literally has been in only a diaper all day long. Hey, less laundry at least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
2 comments:
Okay, that is hilarious that he doesn't like to wear clothes. Must be a boy thing maybe?? And, I was going to tell you when you asked what you would like to see more of on your blog for your book, I was thinking pictures of you! It stinks that mom's seem to be the ones to take all the pictures now which means we aren't in any of them :( Not that I don't enjoy taking pictures but it would be nice to be in more of them.
I think Brayden looks like you.
I really like these pictures, i'm going to add some of them to the ones I plan on drawing. I love how little boys love trains. thank you for posting them. Ethan doesn't like to always wear clothes either, it can sometimes be quite an ordeal to get clothes on him.
Post a Comment