Brayden has been doing really well when we say prayers lately. He generally folds his arms the entire time when he is saying the prayer. We're still working on the "eyes closed, kneeling, head down" thing but we'll get there. We always start and say "Dear Heavenly Father," "Hen-lee father" "We're grateful for this day" "this day-ee" in his little sing-song voice... Then he starts to lead.."Baby...Brayden...and mommy...and daddy" And then last night the lists started "...light...blankie...books..." I love it...I love that he's really starting to understand the concept...that you can pray for anything you want or feel like praying for. I love my little man...even though I think he's already starting to turn a couple of my hairs gray. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
No comments:
Post a Comment