Go HERE to view some very unflattering pictures of me during the run. Too bad it's $45 to get the 6 pictures on cd!Run Pictures
Go HERE to view some very unflattering pictures of me during the run. Too bad it's $45 to get the 6 pictures on cd!
Labels:
pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
7 comments:
Kim! I think those are AWESOME ... #13 especially, you could totally print that one out with a skinny and long quote or saying in faint white lettering on the right side, and it would look VERY cool :) I say buy them ... I know it's $45 you may or may not have, but seriously, this was SUCH a memoral event ... it would be worth it.
I meant memorable :)
The pic you posted here is an awesome picture!
i loved our conversation last night... and i could tell you did too ;)
hahaha... i think if you want the memory, you should get a print and frame it.
I'm so glad that your race went so well. Congrats on your finish time. Between you, Becky, and Isaac I'm going to have to start running again it seems.
unflattering? ha that's funny because my first thought was dang she looks good.
unflattering? ha that's funny because my first thought was dang she looks good.
Post a Comment