Asher has been growing up so fast I decided I needed to blog about all of his recent accomplishments.
- He is officially a crawler, not just a scooter. He isn't as quick on all fours as when he scoots, but he finally crawls more than he scoots now.
- He is still toothless. He's comin up on 8 1/2 months and there still are no signs of one breaking through. Brayden cut his first tooth in his 7th month so this is definitely taking longer. I can't really complain though, considering I'm still nursing.
- He LOVES to stand up. He pulls himself up against anything. He walks along all of the furniture and is standing up the majority of the day. He doesn't have the greatest balance yet so he falls over pretty frequently but he's mastered the "drop and roll" technique so he doesn't get hurt. I'll try to get it on video. It's pretty amazing actually.
- He isn't anywhere near walking yet (mostly because his balance isn't here yet) but he is really strong. He doesn't wobble at all when he's holding onto stuff. It's when he's transferring from the couch to a chair or something that he gets the wobbly legs. Regardless though, he's pretty good at getting around while on his feet!
- This one is more for my sake but Asher is now the age the Brayden was when Asher was conceived. Y.I.K.E.S. So just for the record, we aren't even considering talking about thinking about number 3. It's still a ways off. I'm not sure when, but definitely not now. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids...but I want my body to myself for a little while before I get another tenant...and seeing as I'm still nursing, its still awhile off.
- The boys both woke up again at 6 this morning. Sean and I are so sleep deprived. I had plans to go to a class at the gym at 5:30am but we've all been a little sick and the lack of sleep has been catching up with us. Hopefully I'll be able to go tonight at least!
1 comment:
I freaked out just a leetle bit when I realized that I was pregnant with my youngest when my second boy was the age my current baby is. (Does that make sense?)
Yeah. I'm not ready either.
Post a Comment