So people have been asking to see pictures of where we are currently living. It is going to change again in a few weeks but it's the same layout, just reversed, so I guess it doesn't really hurt to post now! I've only taken pictures of the main level...and it consists of 3 pictures :)
This is our lovely kitchen...with 2 lovely kids
This is the bathroom that is just off the kitchen. Just to the left is the door to the balcony (which I forgot to get a picture of.)
This is the living room. Remember that we're in transition right now, so the vinyl cutter and AC unit, stacks of paper and computer will all be set up elsewhere...
The townhouse we are in has a garage, which means that the garage is the first level, and the house is on top of it. So all together it's 3 stories...the bedrooms and a full bath are on the top level. The laundry room is in the back of the garage. It isn't fun trucking laundry up and down 2 flights of stairs, let me tell you!
And of course, more pictures of my boys!
Brayden thinks this rice steamer makes an excellent hat.
I tried to post a video of Brayden loving the slide at the park, but it wouldn't work. Maybe I'll try again later.
1 comment:
Well, as little fun as moving is, at least you have your own place now. I know you were really looking forward to that. I like the picture of the boys' feet.
Post a Comment