Splashing!

Brayden has been teething these past couple days and it has been really hard to get him to be happy. Sean and Brayden were playing outside on Saturday and Sean yelled to me "get the camera!" This is what I found when I brought the camera...






4 comments:

Diane said...

Okay . . . now you have done it! You and Sean need to bring that boy up here to splash around in our water feature! this is soooo cute! I am grateful for technology that allows us to share moments like this. Brayden is a sweetie.
thanks for sharing . . .

Oh, and as far as the Loss for Words test . . . we'll see if we even go there.

I love you loads, Mom

Parkin Family said...

Brayden is so entertaining! I hear ya on the teething.

Darren and Traci said...

haha too cute. We think it's so hard to make them happy and then they go and prove it's not as hard as we thought haha.

Haden's Family said...

I love the tongue hanging out while he's splashing. Priceless! These are the kinds of things that you'll remember. Miss you!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...