Family Dinner

Sean's sister Caiti is leaving tomorrow to go back to school, and since my birthday is on Friday, we decided to have a big family dinner last night. It was a goodbye Caiti dinner as well as my birthday dinner so that Cait could be there. We had barbecued ribs, corn on the cob, fruit salad, green salad, grilled veggies, pasta salad, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some things. Heidi made a fabulous chocolate coconut bundt cake, (Thanks Heidi!) and we had lots of flavors of ice cream to choose from for dessert. It was nice to have most of the grandkids together as well as most of the siblings to say goodbye to Caitlin. It was a really fun night and I think I ate enough for about a week. Here are some pictures of the evening...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I hope it was wonderful :)

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...