Brayden was in desperate need of a haircut. However, Sean and I had different ideas in mind as to what "haircut" means. I was thinking use scissors and maybe trim the sides and back. Sean was thinking use the buzzer and different shields and make the top longer than the back and sides, and taper it and all that fun stuff. Well, Sean won and Brayden hated every second of it. However, like Brayden always does, the second the trauma is over, he's completely fine and acts like nothing happened. He was as happy as ever! At first, his hair was a lot shorter than I had in mind so I didn't really like it. I was kinda sad seeing all the hair in the garbage can. However, it has grown on me, and I like it now. He's such a handsome kid though that I'm sure any haircut would look good on him. Good skills Sean!
Before
During
After
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO CUTE! I love his smile :) And the pictures of him with the corn...so adorable :)
Post a Comment