Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
2 comments:
So I went and took that quiz you mentioned. Let me just say that my score makes you look like a freakin' genius. We miss you guys too. Not too much longer and it'll be 4 of you and not 3. Man, all my friends that had babies around the same time as me are having more kids. It's becoming an epidemic! When are we going to get together so our boys can become best friends?
Did the quiz . . . 31. That was harder than I thought it would be.
Mom
Post a Comment