Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was Sean's and my 3rd Anniversary. I cannot believe how fast time flies! We didn't do anything spectacular, as we decided that we'd rather spend our money on necessary things rather than things that we want for now. We will go out to dinner sometime soon with a giftcard that his parents gave us. (Thank you!!)

Time is a crazy thing. I remember High School like it was last year. I remember college like it was yesterday. Yet at the same time, I can't remember life before Sean. I mean, I remember when I met him, and when we started dating, but it seems like we have always known each other. Next week will be a total of 5 years that we've been together. It feels like we just got married, but at the same time, it feels like we've been married forever. And you know what? I LOVE it. I'm not gonna lie, the first couple years of marriage have been super tough. We have gone through a lot of trials and have gotten in a lot of disagreements. But I love him more today than I ever have. He is the perfect husband for me. He isn't perfect, but he has every quality that I told myself I needed in a husband, and then some.

Here are some of my favorite things about him:
He tells me that I'm beautiful at least twice a day.

He tucks me in at night with all the pillows necessary for a semi-comfortable sleep at this point in my pregnancy. Then he reads me to sleep as he rubs my back.

He adores our son and looks forward to playing with him. He gets up in the middle of the night sometimes when Brayden is crying, as well as in the mornings when Brayden wakes up earlier than planned.

He sends me texts in the middle of the day saying "I'm thinking of you" or "I love you Baby!"

He is extremely patient with me. He puts up with my moods and loves me unconditionally, even when I absolutely don't deserve it.

He is a worthy priesthood holder, that is ready and willing to use his Priesthood authority the second anyone asks.

He is a role model to me. Someone that I look up to and strive to be like.

Thank you so much Sean for the past 3 years of marriage, and the past 5 years of being together. I love you so much and am eternally grateful for you. Thank you for spoiling me every day, and making me feel like a princess. I love you! Love, Kimberly

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

this is soooo sweet :)
congrats on 3 years! i know what you mean about life before. dan says the same thing to me all the time... and i love it because i feel the same way, it's so awesome! isn't love lovely? i love being in love.
you are too great! i heart you!

Diane said...

Kimberly . . . this is a wonderful tribute to Sean. He is a very good man, it is an honor to call him our son.

And . . . you take time to spoil him too, right?

Love you loads . . . mom

Marissa and Blaine said...

What a beautiful post! Congrats on 3 years of marriage!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...