The Joys of living in the country

On our way to church on Sunday, we walked out the back door and saw 2 deer in our yard! I had to run in and get the camera so by the time I came back out they were up against the woods instead of in the clearing, but it's still pretty awesome! It is so cool that we get to see stuff like this...other than the fact that they eat all my mom's grapes...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I son't know if you remember me and Brandon but I just wanted to say hi! I saw your blog on Rachels and I'm so glad to see you're doing so well. congrats on the little boy...he's so cute!

Ksenia said...

That's great, I love the country. Zach and I used to have late classes on Wednesdays night and we would frequently see 3-4 deer on our walk home from the MAX -- right near Intel. We also saw many raccoons right on the path. There is some wildlife here in Hillsboro, it just hides during the day :)

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...