First Day of School

The boys started school! August 6 was the first day of school this year. Mavi started KINDER!! Everett is in 2nd grade, Asher in 4th, and Brayden in 6th...Intermediate school! It is crazy shifting to having all four kids in school at the same time. The world spun a little off center for a bit while I tried to find a new balance. But everyone is happy, healthy, and loving it! They all get on the bus right at our driveway. The bus takes B to school first at Waiakea Intermediate then drops the other three off at Waiakeawaena Elementary.  Pick up happens the same way, and I love it! It is so nice that they are all together on that ride to and from.

The boys all have great teachers this year. Brayden and Asher are both in Honors classes. Brayden is taking ukulele and a computer science class as his electives.

Everyone is excelling, making good friends, and working hard. I am really enjoying watching their brains grow and expand and experiencing them being able to think more for themselves. I am not enjoying the times when they need help with homework and I can't help them because they are already smarter than me in some areas... ;) Thank goodness for Sean and Google!

(I didn't get any pics of B at his school as Sean dropped him off while I dropped off the other three.)










Random spot for this but I wanted to be able to remember how close in height they were in this phase of life. It was a lot closer but B just went through a growth spurt. I thought Asher was going to pass him up at one point. Not yet anyway!

At the top of our road is a dead end. The bus picks up the kids, drives up to the top and turns around then drives right past our driveway again. I just love this photo and will really miss our Hawaiian scenery when we move! 

No comments:

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...