Caiti and Hamid's Wedding in SLC | Sean heads off to Seattle

Caitlin and Hamid got married! They got hitched on Sunday, August 12, 2018 in Salt Lake City, Utah and it was an absolutely beautiful weekend.

Sean and I flew out Thursday evening and I flew back Sunday morning. Sean left Sunday morning as well, but headed up to Seattle for six weeks for his second of six pharmacy rotations.

Tangent: Overall his rotation at Safeway in Arlington was a great experience for him. We were so blessed that he was able to stay at Lisa's house and use their car (and then Kyle's) while he was there. It saved us so much money and it was so nice for him to have a "home" with family to come home to. Six weeks was a long time for him to be away from us but we managed beautifully in his absence but also really appreciated his return!

Back to the wedding stuff... Cait and Hamid had an entire weekend planned for everyone that was in town visiting. We had family and friends from both sides that traveled from across the globe to be there to support this amazing couple. It was hands down the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to, and I am SO glad I was able to escape for the weekend to go participate in all of the festivities.








The boys made these lei for Caiti and Hamid and they loved them so much! It was fun to see them incorporate them throughout the weekend and I know that really meant a lot to them. I wish the boys could have come but it was fun to have a piece of them there through this gift.













No comments:

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...