Things to look forward to...

in my blog post after our vacation.

  • Blueberry picking
  • Trail riding
  • Slaughtering, marinating, cooking and eating a chicken (because Sean was bored)
and more!

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

sick, Kim. and i bet you took pictures of the slaughtering?!?!? you are so sick that i love you :)

and i am jealous of the blueberry picking. i could live off of blueberries.

come home soon!!!

andreamichelle said...

at least it's not completely for sport and it was eaten...:)

Anonymous said...

hey there! so are you home yet? I can't wait to hear these stories ... but I'm with Courtney ... the slaughtering? ... hmmmmm ... sick! Not so sure I can stomach that one.

I have so much to tell you!!! We need to talk soooon :) Call me when you get home!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...