Sean Bradford Janeway
You rock my world.
4 years babe! We're here! Can you believe it!? Isn't is so weird to think that we've known each other for 6 years? I don't feel old enough to be with you that long. We've definitely had our trials and struggles, but you know what? I wouldn't trade it. Life is hard, but regardless of what we're doing and who we're with it's hard. I am so blessed that I get to go through my trials with you. You make them just a little more manageable. I love waking up with you every morning, and going to sleep with you every night. I love when you walk through the door after work and you are always so excited to see me and the kids. I love that you don't mind taking the kids while I work out, or just need a break. I love that you spend time with me; in the kitchen, grocery shopping, playing games, watching a movie or playing with the kids. I admire your willingness to do better and I aspire to be able to do that as well as you. Thank you for sharing your life with me.
You rock my world.
2 comments:
It sounds like you are a very lucky woman, and I've always known that he is a very lucky man. Congratulations on 4 years.
Congrats, you two. All my best wishes are comin' your way.
Post a Comment