My Birthday

...was awesome! I was nervous about how it was going to be with Sean being out of town and all, but it was all good! My friend Michelle was in town for a wedding on Friday, so she came over Friday afternoon. We had dinner then walked to the store across the street with the boys and bought ice cream. After putting the boys down, we watched a movie and ate ice cream and caught up. It was so fun! We woke up Saturday and headed over to Farmer's Market since Michelle had never been. It was fun. I love those things! After the market we went to the mall and walked around. We went to Powell's Books and there was this Narnia popup book. Michelle opened it to the Lion page right in front of Brayden and growled and he jumped back and got so scared. It was hilarious to watch! It took him a good ten minutes to come "pet" the thing. It was awesome! Anyway, the boys were getting tired so we came home and ate lunch. Michelle did my hair for me so it would look cute for my party that night then she had to get herself ready for the reception she was going to that night. After we were all ready, it was time for both of us to leave. Her to head North and my boys and I to my party.

My party was awesome! There were about 30 people there, including kids. We had barbecued hamburgers and hotdogs that were delicious and Danika made me an amazing cake. It was gorgeous! I can't wait to get the pictures off of their camera. It was so fun to hang out and catch up with friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Thank you so much everyone for coming!

I definitely felt well taken care of, that's for sure! I had a bunch of emails, phone calls, and messages on facebook and I definitely felt loved. Thank you so much everyone for making my day so special!

1 comment:

The Payne Family said...

Happy Birthday Berly!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...