Check! Saturday we went to the Everett Children's Museum with my parents, 3 younger brothers, sister Lisa and her 4 kids, and sister in law Jenny and her 2 kids. All 8 grandkids (and 1 in utero) were all in attendance for this fabulous fun filled day! The museum was amazing!! They had SO many cool little exhibits and toys. It was super fun for all ages. My favorite thing was the green peg board. Remember THIS toy that has all the tiny metal pegs? Well there was a massive green one at the museum. (See first picture and 1st video) We spent a good hour on this thing alone. We really wanted to make one so we did the math. We figured out that that there were about 31,725 pegs on that thing. Each peg being 5 inches long meaning 13,219 feet of the clear acrylic tubing. Then 26,437 of the green caps. PLUS the cost of the metal sheets and the frame. Add to that the thought of hours and hours of sticking pins through matching holes in lined up pieces of punched sheet metal. So, we decided that we weren't going to make one for ourselves afterall. But it would be cool! My second favorite thing was the magicians stage. (see 2nd video) There were some cool props and then a sound board in the back that you could control. It was fabulous!
William was my barber
Keith built this car and trailer in the "construction" room. The kids loved it!
And since I haven't posted a video in a long time, I decided to put lots of videos up :)
Sorry, you have to watch this one sideways!
After the museum we went to my sisters house and stayed the night. Then we left after church to come home for Sean's birthday dinner (Post to follow.) In the car ride, B was extremely happy. I'm not sure why, as he generally HATES being in the car, but it was too cute to not share. I love having 2 kids! They make each other laugh all the time. It's great!
And a video of Asher from last week...just cuz he's so dang cute!
3 comments:
Kimmi- it looks like you had so much fun with your family. I wish that we could live closer so we could go and do fun things like that I miss ya tons.
that video of asher is way cute! it made me smile :)
Is this what you were doing instead of hangin' with the Blaisdells?! I guess it looks like fun. The videos are so adorable. Miss you guys! I need to figure out if there is play group this week. If not let's start our own.
Post a Comment