Sean's 25th birthday is on Thursday. We had his family birthday dinner last night since next weekend is crazy. Lorraine made a huge Thai dinner since that is Sean's favorite food. It consisted of Phad Thai, Massaman Curry, and Tom Kha Gai, along with spicy beans (I don't remember the Thai name.) It was delicious! Most of the family was there, plus the missionaries and Brenden and his friend so it was a packed table but oh so much fun! Then for dessert there were 2 cakes and 4 flavors of ice cream (all of which besides boring vanilla had chocolate in them.) Lorraine knew this though so she bought me my own box of Dulce de Leche Girl Scout Cookies. Yummy! Thanks Lorraine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
2 comments:
I get to turn 25 in a couple weeks...so my condolonces to sean...hehe, j/k. happy birthday.
Such a fun, fresh blog - love it.
And I might have to break my strictly anti-cannabilistic nature and EAT YOUR KIDS.
So. Cute.
Post a Comment