We have had a lot of fun with the camera the last couple of days. Here are some pictures!
Playing with the camera


Isn't he a handsome boy?





Showin Asher some loves
and happy little Asher!!
Brayden's debut photo

We stuck Brayden in the big bathtub yesterday. He has so much fun with the bubbles. It helps that it's a jacuzzi tub so the bubbles never have to die :)

Playin in the bubbles


Asher being his cute self
Handsome Brayden. Isn't that $5 hoodie awesome!?

Daddy and Brayden playing

On Wednesday, the boys and I were able to go to the hospital and meet their new friend, Ronan.
Proud Parents Mark and Kelli, with Ronan...2 days old

Brayden loved holding the "bay-bee!"

Thanks for letting us visit Mark and Kelli!
7 comments:
your family is so adorable... i miss you guys. i am sad we couldn't make it on saturday, even if i was up to it, i wouldn't want to spread this sickness to you guys.
your boys are getting so big, both of them! and you miss... are one hot mom!
Hey Kim! I love the pictures. Brayden is getting sooo BIG!
Cute pics! Brayden looks more and more like his dad everyday. Asher looks so grown up already! Time goes by too fast!
Thanks for sharing all those pics, it's so fun to see you guys even if it's not in person! I love all the little expressions I get to get a glimpse of, and the giggles I can imagine hearing. You have such a sweet family, its hard to belive I knew you guys when you didn't have a Brayden or an Asher yet, crazy! So glad you do now!
And sorry about your phone! Hope you have a new one by now.
They are getting cuter and cuter! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun together. And you certainly don't look like you had a baby three months ago -- way to go :)
Let's hang out.
P.S. I also meant to comment on an earlier post: your nephew is an awesome beat boxer. Zach and I were both very impressed and entertained.
Kim- I wish that we could have spent more time together in WA. I miss you so much. Your boys are so cute. They are getting big. You are a good mommy keep up the good work. Miss ya
I agree. Those boys are getting cuter and cuter every day! And you a beautiful as always. I hope to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment