Brayden at his finest
Asher was sleeping on the bed and Brayden thought it would be fun to play in Asher's bouncer. Such an awesome video, I had to share. It's kinda long so don't worry about watching the entire thing. Oh, and excuse the messy room. I'd much rather be video-ing Brayden than clean :)




Labels:
Brayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
4 comments:
The last picture . . . I love you too, Brayden.
Love Grandma Harston
Ah! That last picture! Oh my gosh it's so cute! And the video is priceless. I just want to snuggle him :)
he sure does take after his dad...
bwahhh ha ha ha!
How cute! Mylee loved the video of Brayden. She looked genuinely confused part of the time, and thoroughly entertained the rest. She threw a huge fit when I took the computer away... So, I think she's ready for a nap! You sure have cute kids!
Post a Comment