So, I was washing Brayden's hands after lunch in the kitchen sink and my cell phone falls out of my pocket, and down the disposal. Fortunately the disposal wasn't on but my phone drowned. So yeah, I have no phone right now. We've had a bunch of bills hit us all at once and don't have the money to even pay those so it's gonna be awhile before I get a new phone. We'll see if we can find someone with a spare Sprint phone lying around that we can use in the interim.
On a happier note, I made delicious oatmeal raisin cookies today to curb my sweet tooth without chocolate. And they're still warm...yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
3 comments:
kim, without a phone?! i've never heard of such a thing!
someone get this girl an old sprint phone, stat!
love you girlie... hope you find one soon so i don't have to call your hubby to get a hold of you all the time!
that is so sad that you drowned your phone. :( I hope you can get a new one soon.
that sucks about the phone. I was getting Allison out of the car the other day and mine fell into a huge slush puddle and since mine is a chocolate phone with the touch screen it totally killed it. I wiped it down and took it into a verizon store knowing that they wouldn't replace it but praying they would still the same and low and behold they gave me a new one. Karma was my friend that day.
But a ton of people have told me that taking your phone apart and blowdrying it works, I'm sure it's too late now for your phone but have you given that a shot? If nothing else you could check craigslist or ebay for a cheapy replacement until you can afford another one.
I'm glad you look on the bright side though and find the joy of cookies!!! haha you're awesome
Post a Comment