Baby Steps
Brayden took a few steps yesterday! He had something in his hands both times, which I'm sure helped out a lot. The first time he took 2 steps, then 10 minutes later he took 5 steps!! All by himself without any encouragement. I could see the gears in his head turning as he thought "Hey, I can do this!" It was pretty awesome to watch. He did it again when his dad was home from work too so it was great that Sean got to see it as well. Maybe next time I can get it on camera...
Labels:
Brayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
2 comments:
WOW!!! That is sooo exciting! He is growing up Fast!
Doesn't it make you sad at the same time though to know that they will never be a baby again, they just keep getting bigger and bigger!
Post a Comment