Happy Birthday Blog!

So yesterday, my blog turned 2. I can't believe I've been doing it for that long already! I just wanted to pay a little tribute and remember a little about what this blog has seen in the past 135 posts...

Our new home


The news that we were expecting our first baby


Sean's birthday at Champoeg State Park



The birth of Brayden Kyle



The remodel of our home



Our first family vacation to Sequim Washington for the Paul Family Reunion



Brayden meeting his Uncle Kyle for the first time, after he just returned home from his mission in Denver, Colorado



The progress of the Christmas Stockings I've been making for our growing family



Flashback Fridays



And about a million words on Brayden, as well as video of the first time he ate solids and first steps, news of his first tooth, and pictures of his first Holiday Season, first sporting event, first birthday and first hair cut.



2 comments:

Claire said...

Happy Blog Birthday to you... Happy Blog Birthday to you... Happy Blog Birthday dear Kim, Sean, Brayden and nameless new baby.........
Happy Blog Birthday to you!!!

Can you believe we've been doing this for two years already!! Wow...

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you started a blog! Happy Blog Birthday, and may there be many more!!!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...