Walking attempts

5 comments:

Claire said...

Look at him go!!! He'll be running before you know it...

Courtney B said...

so cute! he is getting sooo big :)
yay for walkers!

Parkin Family said...

How awesome! He sure is doing well. Sydney loves to watch videos of Brayden, especially when he talks. She kicks around and talks back. It's so cute! I hope your pregnancy is going well. How's selling your house going?

Marissa and Blaine said...

How cute! I haven't seen pictures of him in too long! I can't believe how big and MOBILE he is!

Mandee said...

After playing with Brayden and Ava on Saturday, Emmy has been trying to walk more. We got to get these two hanging out again... there is a play group this Thursday morning that
I'll call you about later.

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...