So, I wanted to post pictures of our house after it was completely remodeled as closure. I decided that in order to get the full effect, I needed to post what the house looked like when we moved in as a comparison. Some of the pictures aren't very good but oh well...Enjoy!
I unfortunately didn't get a picture of the kitchen before we redid it...except for this one wall... I think this says enough though...
5 comments:
Wow! The house looks amazing. I'm going to hire you guys someday to remodel our house. It really looks good.
Wow! What a change! You guys did a fabulous job! It's too bad you guys are selling, especially after putting your own seat and tears in it.
The remodel looks amazing! I remember seeing both before and after in person. You guys did a really wonderful job. I wish you could enjoy it.
You guys did such a nice job!!! You really did, I'm so impressed. I'm glad you did this post, as hard as it was I'm sure :)
I never knew that this was what you did to your house. It really is awesome looking.
Post a Comment