I'm sure you can tell how much we just LOVE our garden by the number of times I post about it. I absolutely love having fresh produce, and more than anything, I love the experience for the kids. It is so fun to teach them where our food comes from, and the value of hard work. We are so extremely blessed to be able to have our garden and chickens while living in a townhouse!
Our corn. It shot up while I was gone!
Blueberries!
Artichokes
Bell pepper
and no shortage of zucchini!
Our strawberry tomato row
A day's worth of berries
Egg-layin
My little monkey!
Ears!
2 comments:
Awww! Your chickie is so cute!!! Love all the pics of your garden. I'm totally jealous. Can't wait to get ours up and running. *Hopefully* this fall.
wow, it's looking so great! If only I could get my garden to look this nice.....I love those pictures of Everett with his giant zucchini!
Post a Comment