We are so blessed to have a backyard!! Although it isn't attached to our house, I am so grateful for the space for the boys (and adults) to run around and have some fun. Last week we had a pizza picnic, that included baseball, climbing trees, Duck Duck Goose, and picking fruit out of our garden.
I made Raspberry Rhubarb crisp with both the rhubarb and raspberries coming from our garden. It was by far the best crisp I have ever made. It was so good in fact, that I made another one the next day. SO GOOD!
I couldn't not post this picture. How adorable is this?
We are so blessed and so lucky to have the extra space. I really cannot imagine what we'd do without it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
1 comment:
too cute! I love asher's face in the first picture. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment