Maternity Photo Shoot (33 weeks 2 days)

While in Washington, Jenny and I took the opportunity to do a Maternity Photoshoot. It was her first one ever and I love how they turned out! We had so much fun even though we had no idea what we were doing. Here are some of my favorites!







Thanks Jenny! You rock!!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Wow . . . these turned out great! Between Jenny's skills and your cuteness, makes it a winning combo!

Love you, mom

Verenice said...

You are so adorable!! I just want to give you a big squeeze.

Tonya said...

I LOVE the heart on the belly pic. It's precious!

Anonymous said...

Love these! You look so much like Mom in the last one. We sure love you!!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Cute Kim! Love that red plaid too. What can be said but you are just amazingly gorgeous. Jenny did a nice job.

Ju said...

You are so beautiful!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...