In the Harston Family we...

Poke Dead Things



Wear Buzz Lightyear Wings
 

Jump on the Trampolines



Pose for Pictures




Read with Grampa


Make fun of Dylan's funny faces


Wear more Buzz Lightyear Wings


Celebrate Heather Rae's 21st Birthday by giving kids diabetes


Ride in Shopping Carts


Eat lots of yummy fondue



Fly the kite William made



Jump on the trampolines some more



Go to Dash Point State Park on the Puget Sound


to Skim Board


and collect shells




Have the best day with 2 sisters


Draw in the sand



and show off my pregnant belly (at 34 weeks).

I have the best family ever!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty good summary! I'm so glad we had good weather that week. Nothing but rain now!

Hesses Madhouse said...

34 weeks?! Girl! You are a short timer. Way to go! You look so great. Lovin' that kite, and I totally want some fondue. Oh, and hey, where do I get me some of them wings--CLASSIC!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...