Brayden's Party

Thursday was Brayden's Birthday. That night we had a party with friends and family. We didn't plan much, just cake and ice cream...but it was awesome! Close to 30 people came, and I think everyone had a blast. The weather was perfect! We hung out on the deck, and played on the trampoline, zipline, swings, and in the yard. I made 2 cakes and both of them were gone by the end of the night. I was so glad! Thank you so much everyone for coming!




3 comments:

andreamichelle said...

sounds like it was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Brayden!

bethygil said...

Cute cake...did you make that Kim? Happy birthday brayden!

Courtney B said...

fun party... such a gorgeous night.

and i can't believe you have a 2 year old!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...