I've had several people tell me that I never mentioned what car we were driving, so it seemed that we didn't have a car at all. Well, back in March, we purchased a 2004 Saturn LS with our tax return. By downgrading to a smaller, not-as-nice car, we are saving a lot of money each month. Since it isn't getting financed, we don't have to pay "full coverage" insurance, and then also not having the monthly car payment has really helped us out a lot. We have had to adjust to it...it definitely isn't the Malibu, but it is a decent car and it's in great condition. We really are so blessed that we were able to find such a great car for the price we got it for.
Our "new" Car
I've had several people tell me that I never mentioned what car we were driving, so it seemed that we didn't have a car at all. Well, back in March, we purchased a 2004 Saturn LS with our tax return. By downgrading to a smaller, not-as-nice car, we are saving a lot of money each month. Since it isn't getting financed, we don't have to pay "full coverage" insurance, and then also not having the monthly car payment has really helped us out a lot. We have had to adjust to it...it definitely isn't the Malibu, but it is a decent car and it's in great condition. We really are so blessed that we were able to find such a great car for the price we got it for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
No comments:
Post a Comment