Brendan wanted to get out today, so he took Brayden for a bike ride. They rode all the way to the library. While out, they stopped to feed the ducks some crackers. Here are some pictures that Brendan took!

Brayden behaved like a champ. He was quiet in the library and totally loved the bike ride. So much so, that on the ride home, he fell asleep! I'm so glad that he was able to get out of the house and do that. It was good for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
4 comments:
Oh my gosh he's looking so old and really cute of course :)
Awww, how fun for him! And what cute pics. I love the ones at the park too, which I already told you on the phone, but still, they are SUPER cute!!!
And way to go on you reading, I have never read that but I bet it would be good.
Can't wait to see you soon!!!
I can't believe how big Brayden is! He is growing so fast! Where has the time gone? I was looking at Sydney the other day and noticed that her face is changing and maturing. Baby faze is going away...
Kim he is getting so big. I wish that you were closer so I could see your kids grow up. I miss ya tons
Post a Comment