Chocolate? or No Chocolate?

One of my New Year's resolutions was to not eat chocolate. I was doing really well, and it was way easier than I thought it would be, but I decided that it wasn't good for me. Now, let me explain :) Because I couldn't have chocolate, I was compensating WAY TOO MUCH. For example, I'd eat 3 oatmeal raisin cookies, instead of 1 chocolate chip cookie. It wasn't good, especially since I'm trying to lose this baby weight, and that was the reason of the no chocolate thing in the first place. So I made a decision that April 1st I'd be allowed to eat chocolate again. April 1st came and went and I didn't eat any chocolate, and still to this day I haven't had very much, but it is definitely a healthier decision to do it this way. So, all in all, the no chocolate thing was easy...it was the way more sweets in general that was killin me.

2 comments:

andreamichelle said...

I think I need to cut down on my chocolate consumption also.... it will be hard because I love chocolate.

Claire said...

I was having a similar issue when I was seeing the nutritionist. I felt so deprived of yummy foods that if I happened to cheat, I would binge! Now that I'm not seeing her anymore, my eating is back to normal, and I've even lost a few pounds. I'm glad you figured out what works for you. :D

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...