Best Sister Ever

So, it has been a fun weekend/week. Monday morning I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Sean had to work and my in-laws are in Europe for 2 weeks so my sister Lisa came down from Marysville (north of Seattle) with her youngest son to help take care of me and the boys while I recovered. She got here Saturday evening and just left this morning. We had so much fun while they were here! It was Lance's 1st birthday on Monday so on Saturday we went to Target and Lisa picked him up these really cute moccasins. We went to Joann's and I picked up the cutest fabric ever to make an apron. We went to WinCo and bought groceries for some yummy dinners. We went to Sports Authority and I bought new running shoes and a Nike Plus that hooks to your iPod. We went to REI and Lisa bought 2 new really cute shirts. Lisa taught me how to make super delicious homemade bread, chicken chowder, and chicken tetrazzini and I taught her how to make coconut sweet rice and how to do cool things with her blog since she just got one. (finally! yay!!) We bounced vinyl ideas off of each other and we watched movies and of course, hung out with the boys. My wisdom teeth that got pulled had already broken through the surface so it wasn't too invasive of a surgery. They prescribed me vicodin but I didn't have to take any. I was in pretty good shape considering, but I was still SO glad Lisa was here! We had so much fun. It was really great to have her here where we were able to do whatever we wanted for a few days. Thanks so much Lisa for making the drive, and for all that you did for us while you were down here. It was mucho appreciated and we LOVE YOU TONS!!

Lance and Brayden playing together

Lance (Is it fair that one kid can have eyes THIS blue?)


Lance and Lisa (Check out Lance's new moccasins!)
Lisa, Lance and Brayden

Brayden playing with Aunt Lisa



Aww...baby Asher

And I just HAD to post this. This is B this morning. We just started teaching him the "Do as I'm Doing" song...so now whenever we sing it, he does this! And the beat boxing thing? Priceless...I love that my kid is so musical!



6 comments:

Courtney B said...

so fun! i can't wait for all our sewing endeavors. i love your sweet voice. brayden is so cute!... oh and i guess asher is too ;)

Haden's Family said...

I showed Haden this video and he just sat there smiling and kept asking to watch it over and over. Brayden is so cute!

Haden's Family said...

I showed Haden this video and he just sat there smiling and kept asking to watch it over and over. Brayden is so cute!

Claire said...

Love the beatboxing!! Too funny.

andreamichelle said...

very cute pictures. The video of him dancing to the do as i'm doing song is cute, esp. the beat boxing part. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww, a visit from Lisa! I wish I could have hooked up with you girls! I love her.
And what a cute video, seriously. Such a little music boy.
And last but not least, happy 4 weeks to Asher!!!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...