Trick or Treat!

We took Brayden trick or treating with some friends this evening. We didn't think he would last very long but he LOVED IT! My friend let me borrow a clown costume from her, and when we put the hat on him, Brayden pulled it off within seconds. However, when we put it on him when it was time to actually go trick or treating, he left it on the ENTIRE time. I couldn't believe it. He has never let anything stay on his head longer than about 5 seconds. Sean took Brayden to each of the doors and I walked along the sidewalk pushing Asher, who was dressed like a pumpkin, in the stroller. When at the door of each house, Brayden would very politely take one piece of candy from the bowl. Then he would hold it until the bowl at the next house was in front of him, put the first piece into the bag that Sean held, then grabbed a new piece, so the entire time he had 1 piece of candy in each hand. All in all, it was a really fun night. I'm glad that we got to take him out Trick or Treating because we haven't had that much fun with him in a long time. Thanks for inviting us Dan and Courtney!







(the toothbrush is his...he wouldn't let go of it until he decided that he'd rather hold candy)

8 comments:

Courtney B said...

You're quick! Maybe I'll get pictures up tomorrow, but probably not if we're going to the bizarre, the baby shower, and then Dan and I are going to family bridge. soooo yeah.

Brayden and Asher were SOOOOOOO cute tonight! We had a cute bunch with those two, and Meg and Emmy... and Jaden and Brianna... loved it! Can't wait to see you again!

Courtney B said...

wow... i can spell. haha. it was late ;)

Claire said...

SO CUTE!!!! Asher is the perfect little pumpkin and I love Brayden's clown costume. Too funny that he had to always carry a piece of candy... Cecelia wanted to always be EATING a piece of candy... :D

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Cute pics kim!! I hope you are doing well and had a fun halloween! Call me sometime! I want to hear all about Asher!!

The Hansen Family said...

I wish I was there! Looks like I missed out. I need to see these boys! I cant wait. How you doin?

Anonymous said...

What a cute little pumpkin and clown! Next year they will both be walking door to door probably!

The Bee Family said...

Kim- I still can'e believe that you have two kids. I miss ya and wish that I was closer to see you and the baby. I love ya tons

Anonymous said...

Oh Kimberly!! They are so adorable!! I can't wait to meet Asher at Christmas! I miss you guys! I Love you!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...