4 weeks

Asher is 4 weeks old today. I can't believe it has already been that long! That completely boggles my mind. Asher is such a sweet baby. He is really mellow, and content. I love his big dark eyes and I love that he loves to be held. He is becoming more alert and is slowly getting his day/night schedule switched to how it should be. He is a good eater and is growing steadily. It's crazy that in a few short weeks they go from being a "newborn" to an infant.

Brayden loves giving Asher kisses and loves to see him. Brayden wants us to put Asher down by him so he can kiss him probably a dozen times a day. He is still a jealous older brother, but that is slowly getting better to.

I love my boys!

1 comment:

The Hansen Family said...

hes four weeks already this is crap!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...