Museum of Glass

Last Wednesday was Sean's 24th birthday. This last weekend we went up to my family's house in Enumclaw. I decided that since we were up in WA where I knew the area, we should celebrate his birthday up there. So, on Saturday, my mom watched Brayden for a few hours while I took Sean to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma. It was AWESOME! They have a Hot Shop that you can go into and see people actually making pieces of art with glass. The big cone that you see in the pictures is the Hot Shop. At the Museum they also have a gallery with a ton of amazing pieces. We weren't allowed to take pictures in there, which is probably good thing, otherwise I would have probably taken 100 pictures of just the pieces of art. Sean and I had a blast just being able to spend the morning together, looking at cool artwork.

After the museum, my mom and dad and Sean and I went out to lunch at my favorite restaurant, Cafe Panini, in Enumclaw. They have the best sandwiches! It was so fun to be able to spend most of the day with Sean, baby-free. Not that I don't love my son, but its nice to get a break every once in awhile!




2 comments:

Verenice said...

Yes, a break is good for the soul :)

Haden's Family said...

Happy Birthday Sean!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...