Pictures of Sean and I while dating...

This picture was probably taken about a week after Sean and I met, so the beginning of September, 2003. We wanted to go for a walk in the gardens, and I wanted some pictures to send home to my family so they could see the guy I was dating. We had someone take this picture for us. When I sent it home to my family my mom said "Are you going to marry this boy! It looks like an engagement picture!" I suppose it does...but at least its a good picture that we can look back on and remember what we looked like when we met. And yes, Sean's hair is bleached...

This picture is probably about 6 months into our relationship. He went to only "tipping" his hair because I suppose that was the cool thing to do...right?

This picture is the Fourth of July, so 10 months after we met, and his hair is all one color! Yay!

This picture was probably taken a little after a year of dating. Not really much else to say about this one...
2 comments:
Such cute photos!!! I must say, I like Sean's hair in its natural colour better than bleached. Nothing against Sean... I don't love Scott's hair bleached either!! Really cute photos!
I was totally shocked to see Sean looking so different!!! I loved these pictures, this is such a fun post you do each week.
Post a Comment