Flashback Friday...I mean Wednesday

So I haven't posted for a bit because I keep forgetting! Life is crazy! Anyway, here is last week's Flashback!

When I was in high school, my boyfriend's neighbor and priest quorum advisor was a really good photographer. He asked me if I could do him a favor. "Sure..." I said...a little hesitant. He said "Can I please take your Senior Pictures, print you one of each for free, put them in an album and can you take it to the high school and show it around and advertise for me?" I didn't have to think very long before I said "Uh...YES!" So, I got my senior pictures done for free...all 150 of them...and I only had to buy what I sent out and wanted to give to my mom to display, so I think I spent $100? Anyway, here are some of them.
P.S. They're scanned so sorry for the bad resolution!

Senior Pictures







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a gorgeous girl, Kimberly! What a deal to be able to have all these done for just $100!!! I would have been all over that, too :)

Haden's Family said...

I love the black and whites. You look so elegant.

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...