Today was the perfect morning. Brayden and Sean let me sleep in until 9:20! Then Sean came and woke me up and said "Morning Babe...it's snowing! Let's take Brayden outside." So, we did! We don't really have any winter clothes for him, and we didn't intend on staying out there for too long, so we just bundled him up in layers! Brayden kept trying to catch the snow in his mouth. It was really cute! Anyway, here are some pictures from this morning...
Is that a little tooth that I saw? Oh my gosh! There is no way that it has been long enough for him to have a tooth yet! I still haven't even met him and there he goes getting teeth in and everything. Man, we really need to get together soon. Love ya!
6 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable! Frame-able even. Look at your adorable little family :)
Way cute pictures! And once again, I have to tell you that I absolutely love your hair. Such a cute cut on you
Man you guys do well taking your own pictures like that!!! They are all so cute! And I agree with Claire, the bangs are such a good look on you :)
Great pictures! I agree, definately frameable! YOu have such a cute family. Your hair definately enhances your natural beauty!!!
Is that a little tooth that I saw? Oh my gosh! There is no way that it has been long enough for him to have a tooth yet! I still haven't even met him and there he goes getting teeth in and everything. Man, we really need to get together soon. Love ya!
These are my favorite pictures of you guys! So tender :) We are getting together this Friday for play group.
Post a Comment