For Valentine's Day 2004, Sean was in Rexburg and I was in Enumclaw. I wanted to do something creative, so I made him this "candy poster puzzle." I *think* it reads something like this. "Hey Babe! Just wanted to let you know that you're a Sweet tart. Someday after payday, we'll take a walk on 5th avenue, then we'll orbit the milky way and watch the starbursts. I wonder how I skored mounds of joy with a big hunk like you, Mr Good. You are extra skittles of fun and the memories of your snickers are worth 100 grand. Happy Valentines Day! Love, Kim"Super cheesy I know...and I'm not even done yet. I packed this all up in a box with tons of confetti and I sent this to one of my super talented friends in Rexburg. She hand delivered the box and sang him a Valentine's day song that still do this day I have never heard. Sean loved his gift. His roommates loved me too because Sean isn't a big sweets guy so he very generously let them eat most of the candy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment