
Bad news! Over the Christmas holiday with my family (which was nothing short of AWESOME!) I lost my digital camera! I have no idea how. I knew exactly where I put it down, and when I went back to grab it, it wasn't there. My mom and sister dug through all of the Christmas trash today to make sure it didn't accidentally get "picked up" but they weren't successfull in finding it. I'm so bummed! What's a blog without a digital camera? Exactly...anyway, hopefully I find it soon, because at this point in life financially, it is pretty much irreplacable! I guess having 7 kids in the house under the age of 5, (5 of them in diapers) means that things can grow legs and walk away a lot easier than in other circumstances...wish me luck that it gets found!
4 comments:
I'm so sad for you!!!!! I hope you find it. That really sucks!
I'm sorry! I'd be really sad without mine! Good luck. I have an extra one if you want to borrow it till you find yours/buy another one. I use my SLR all the time and haven't used this little digital camera in a year. Let me know.
Good luck finding it! These things have a way of showing back up in the strangest places (especially when there are little ones involved). I hope you find it.
Hey there!!! You have been doing some fun things; the Blazer game, the Grotto, and all the fun family Holiday stuff! I'm glad you had such a Merry Christmas!
I'm so sorry about your camera, that's awful! Maybe it got packed away with someone else's toys and it will show up soon. I hope so anyways! Good luck!
And, Happy 2008 to you and your family :)
Post a Comment