First Tooth

Brayden cut his first tooth yesterday! I didn't even know it until I was playing with him last night. I stuck my knuckle in his mouth and he bit. It didn't hurt...but I knew it wasn't just gums biting into me! Yesterday was a difficult day for him, not because he was teething, but because he got his 6 month shots the day before. They always make him more tired and quite the little mamma's boy. I didn't mind! He is such an independent little kid. He goes to anyone which in all reality, I'm grateful for. I'm glad that I can leave him with his dad, or aunts and uncles or grandparents so I can go do things!

At his 6 month appointment 2 days ago, which was more like 6 1/2 months, he weighed 16 lbs, 4 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long. That puts him in the 45th percentile for weight, and 52nd for height. He's definitely a growing boy!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Holy Crap! Cecelia went to the drs for her ear infection, and at 8.5 months old weighs 16 lbs 8 oz! And I think she's lost weight since then, cause the ear infection has affected her eating! Make sure to record his first tooth and which one it is... I just realized that I forgot to do that in Cecelia's baby book, and I can't remember which tooth cut first and the date! Dang it!

Mandee said...

Sweet! Emmy is 8 months and still NO sign of a tooth...still breastfeeding, so I'm not complaining :)

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...