Christmas Ornaments
I'm making Ornaments for my visiting teaching sisters for Christmas. I have been looking and looking for a 1st Christmas ornament for Brayden that I liked and couldn't find one, so I decided to make one of those too! I'm going to fill these with something, glitter, "snow," confetti, so that you can see the vinyl on them better, but I just thought I'd share these!
Brayden's ornament says "Brayden's 1st Christmas 2007", and then it has a snowflake on the bottom.



Labels:
pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
1 comment:
Those ornaments are so cute! How did you make them?
Post a Comment